Techniques & Language of Perfumery
The techniques and language of perfumery program will aim to deepen one’s knowledge on fragrance structures, raw materials including the differences between natural and synthetic as well as provide techniques of memorisation and professional language for fragrance description.
Professionals in Perfumery Creation, Brands or Distribution willing to develop their perfumery knowledge and culture.
- Acquire and structure your perfumery knowledge – Develop a “perfumery culture”
- Master the vocabulary to describe a fragrance
- Identify key notes and accords
- Understanding of olfaction (physiological description)
- Olfaction and emotions
- Technique of memorisation
- In depth review of natural and synthetic ingredients by olfactive family
- Fragrance structures, formulations and concentrations
END OF TRAINING CERTIFICATION PROVIDED.
What does the fee include ?
The price includes 2 days workshop, tea/coffee breaks, lunches, a training guide.
If you wish to purchase an Olfactorium® to practice after the training, the retail price is 230 SGD for the Initiation Olfactorium® (48 bottles).
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is a carpark available close by and bus stop few minutes away walking distance from the main entrance.
Taxis is also an option.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You do not need to bring anything to the event as we will provide all the necessary material. Just be reminded to wear light or no fragrance through out the day.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message in the contact us page on the website www.nosewhoknows.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you cannot attend the workshop but you have found someone to attend on your behalf, please make sure that you keep us inform of the contact details of the person attending on your behalf.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No this is not necessary but please bring an identification with you.
What is the refund policy?
There no refund if cancellation is less than 15 days before the workshop is due to start.
However, we do offer the possibility to reschedule to our next training session.
- Venue Address was changed to "National Design Centre, 111 middle road, 188969". Diff 2015-10-26 09:53:18
[ Tue ] - [ Wed ]
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Perfumer's space
T&L standard $850.00
On sale until Nov 22, 2015, 10:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- National Design Centre, 111 middle road, 188969 Singapore
The workshop place is located on the second level, in the materials design lab.
Nose who Knows46 Followers